Sand Lake Center for the Arts – Circle Theatre Players announces open
the musical Annie
Directed by Claudia DeMartino and Brooke Hutchins
Auditions dates as follows:
Sunday, September 17th 3pm-6pm – Youth Girls 6-14 ONLY
Tuesday, September 19th 6pm-9pm – Adults 15+ and youth boys
Wednesday, September 20th 6pm-9pm – Callbacks
Performance Dates: December 8, 9, 10, 14, 15, 16, & 17.
Please bring resume and headshot (or current photo).
Please prepare 16 measures of a Broadway show tune, not from Annie – an
accompanist will be provided, so please bring sheet music. There will be no
dance for initial auditions, but we may ask for some movement at callbacks.
There will be a full character list at auditions.
* Annie (will be double cast) – Mezzo-soprano; an 11-year-old
street-wise orphan. Spunky and big-hearted.
* Oliver Warbucks – Baritone; 30+ Successful businessman, with a
* Grace Farrell – Soprano; 20+ Faithful secretary to Oliver
Warbucks. Poised, sweet, gentle.
* Miss Hannigan – Alto; 30+ Orphanage matron who hates children, but
is fond of liquor.
* Rooster – Tenor; 25+ Miss Hannigan’s no good brother. A sleazy
slick con man
* Lily – Soprano; 20+ Rooster’s girlfriend also out to make a quick
* Orphans – Ages 6-15 Six speaking roles and up to three additional
Ensemble (including FDR, the Boylan Sisters, Mrs. Pugh, Mrs. Greer, Drake,
Bert Healy and more!)
SLCA is located at 2880 NY 43, Averill Park, NY, is fully handicapped accessible, for directions go to www.slca-ctp.org.