The Local Actors Guild of Saratoga is now accepting submissions for our May 2018 One-Act Play Festival. We will be choosing 4-5 one acts.
ONE ACT FESTIVAL SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Entries can be submitted via email ONLY. Email your script as a PDF to:
In the body of your message, please include
Your phone number
Title of the play
That you have read and agree to the terms and conditions of the contest, listed below.
Incomplete submissions will not be accepted.
The submission deadline for the MAY 2018 ONE ACT FESTIVAL is February 12th, 2018
By submitting in this festival you agree that:
1) Your script adheres to the festival guidelines, meaning:
2) You are the sole owner of the play.
3) Your play has not been professionally produced.
4) Your one act is no longer than 30 minutes in length or 30 pages in length
5) Your manuscript is formatted in the correct stage play form. 12 point font Times New Roman.
6) If selected, you give The Local Actors Guild of Saratoga the right to produce your work in our 2018 Festival.
7) The Local Actors Guild of Saratoga shall select the director, cast, and creative team for the production.
8) Author must own the copyright of the script (no adaptations will be accepted, unless the source material is in the public domain)
9) We will not accept scripts that have been previously produced.
10) Only one entry per writer, please.
11) Scripts should require 1-5 actors per performance. Doubling is allowed for theatrical purposes only.
12) Include a summary of the play along with character descriptions before the title page.
13) All one acts should have minimal set, tech, prop and costume requirements. Don?t let this discourage you from submitting. We will review the requirements needed for your one act.
Any questions regarding requirements please contact us at email@example.com